We will be happy to answer your questions but before you send a question about purchasing from us, we suggest that you please check the following pages:
Before you send an in-depth question about bird watching or gardening:
- I am not an ornithologist, lepidopterist, entomologist, master gardener or any kind of expert.
- I can not give in-depth answers about your specific location as my experience is limited to southern central U.S. Zones 8 and 9.
If you still hope that I can answer your question, I would be happy to try.
Can you use our images?
The images on this website are created and used exclusively here. It is part of what makes our website unique. The short answer is "no" to any use other than specified: Desktop Wallpaper images may be used for personal wallpaper only. Please do not write for other uses.
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
BIRDS-N-GARDEN - (DO NOT return items to this address. See our Return Policy)
C/o M. Denbar
7800 North MoPac, Suite 300
July 2012 Alert! We will be moving our entire website to a new serving during July. If you do not receive a response from us shortly or if we disappear for a short time please be patient. We will be back up as soon as possible. Thank you.
If you are a BIRDS-N-GARDEN customer and are having trouble getting a response from us, please carefully check the information located HERE. Thank you.
- Our phone number will be on the invoice in your order and it is available to all customers upon request.
- We can not accept credit card orders offline.
- We usually can not answer more in-depth questions about the products beyond what is already posted about the product because we provide you with all the information we have from the manufacturer. We CAN contact the manufacturer with your questions. E-mail handles this type of inquiry perfectly. I can't guarantee that the manufacturer will answer our question. They usually are very gracious, speedy and helpful about inquiries but not all manufacturers are alike.
- We are not going to haggle over prices. Our prices are as low as they can be.
Can we make a donation to your cause?
I am sorry to say that we are too small a business to donate to the load of donation requests that come almost daily.
More About The Family Behind BIRDS-N-GARDEN.COM
After more than thirty years of bird watching and gardening, we decided to create a web site which would encourage other folks to join us in our excitement over the simple pleasures and exciting work involved in these two hobbies. Gardening led to a landscape design hobby, which led to bird and butterfly watching, which led to photography, which led to sharing all of it over the internet. Our initial web site was well received and it opened up a line of communication with gardeners and bird watchers from around the world.
Our biggest venture has been to add the ability to shop online. There are literally thousands of products on the market for birding and gardening. We decided to offer a reasonable number of excellent products so that shopping with us would not be overwhelming and time-consuming.
Located in the Texas Hill Country, we have come to respect and love the outdoors and all the creatures that fill it with endless surprises and mysteries. Our philosophy is to ALWAYS go that extra step beyond selling a product. We want customers to get the most out of their own gardens so we have kept all of the original content of the web site and will continue to expand upon it.
This is a small family-run business based on Judeo-Christian values and ethics. When my two college student offspring are home, they help me run the business. Our educational materials have always been child-safe and student-friendly. We have many plans to expand our site to include ideas such as family projects. We offer many free services such free graphics or desktop wallpaper in the hope of sparking the interest of more people.
We hope that you will give us a chance to serve your shopping needs. This site is always expanding and changing so don't forget to check back often.
Thank you for taking the time to visit with us!
If you have any questions, please send them to: email@example.com
Return to top of page